GDA is always looking for great talent. If you’d like to be considered for one of the positions below please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Patient Relations Greeter
- Treatment Coordinator
- Surgical Coordinator
- Hygiene Scheduler
- Lab/Sterilization Assistant
- Hygiene Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- EFDA – Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (PA License Required)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (PA License Required)
Our established-private dental practice is in search of a Dental Receptionist. Our practice is growing and we are adding to the team. We are looking for a competent Dental Receptionist who will make our patient’s experience as exceptional and pleasant as possible. we take great pride in our customer service and strive to make everyone’s visit memorable every time. Experience is not needed. We will train the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
1. Organized and pays attention to detail
2. Great phone etiquette and customer service skills
3. Outgoing and able to build rapport with patients
4. Works well in a team atmosphere
5. Incredible work ethic
6. Great verbal and written communication skills
1. Check-in and welcome patients to the dental office
2. Maintain up to date documents for each patient checked in
3. Answer multi-line phone system, direct calls to appropriate team members, answer patient questions, etc.
4. Maintain patient flow for our general practice
5. Check-in and distribute patient lab cases
6. Take patient payments and be able to make change with cash payments if needed
7. Other duties as assigned
We offer competitive pay with benefits.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour