Restorative Dentistry for Damaged or Missing Teeth
No more low self-confidence
The pain and inconvenience associated with damaged and missing teeth is often synonymous with lowered self-confidence, a feeling of embarrassment or the desire to hide the smile from others. To help our patients show off a beautiful, healthy smile they are proud of, we offer dental crowns and bridges. With the help of Dr. Eric Seidel, whose expertise includes postgraduate training in restorative dentistry, these dental restorations offer a stronger, healthier, more complete smile.
What are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown is a cap designed to cover your tooth while replicating its natural look and feel. This dental solution is great for restoring health and function to the smile, providing a more stable foundation following dental trauma, or correcting cosmetic imperfections associated with damaged teeth.
Contact Us About A Free Consultation
What are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a grouping of two or more dental crowns that literally bridge the gap between missing teeth. Crowns, otherwise known as a pontics, are held in place over the gap by surrounding teeth that act as abutments, or supports. these abutment teeth are conservatively reduced.
- Excessively Worn or Damaged Teeth
- Irreparably Broken or Fractured Teeth
- Teeth Damaged from Decay or Infection
- Protection for Cavities Too Large for Fillings
- Replacement of One or More Missing Teeth
- Bridging the Gap Between Missing Teeth
- Restoring the Esthetics of the Smile
- Natural Look, Feel and Function
- Stable and Durable
- Stain-Resistant and Long-Lasting
- Protect Remaining Healthy Teeth
- Prevent Teeth from Shifting
- Restore Natural Look and Function
No More Goopy Impressions
Traditionally, goopy impressions were needed to fabricate custom crowns or bridges that would properly fit the teeth. By incorporating iTero Digital Scanner technology into our treatment plans, we have erased the need for any goopy impressions. The Digital Scanner quickly, comfortably and accurately takes digital impressions of your teeth, so we can create a precise, custom-fit dental crown or bridge for your restoration.