Cosmetic Enhancement for a Picture-Perfect Smile
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells of high-quality porcelain. These shells are used to mask cosmetic imperfections as a virtually undetectable solution that covers the front surface of your teeth. During the design phase, your porcelain veneers are specially tailored to replicate the look of your natural teeth. This allows us to maintain the unique beauty of your smile while addressing cosmetic dental concerns that require adjustments to the color, shape or size of your teeth.
Natural beauty back into your smile
Tooth discoloration, uneven teeth or minor chips can make it difficult to feel completely confident in your appearance, no matter how minor the imperfections. To put natural beauty back into your smile, and confidence back into your life, we offer porcelain veneers. As a Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics, Dr. Eric Seidel is dedicated to using his skills to help craft your picture-perfect smile.
Mask Cosmetic Imperfections
- Staining or Discoloration from Coffee, Tea, Soda or Age
- Gaps Between the Teeth or Mild Misalignment
- Minor Wear, Chips or Fractures of the Teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Natural-Looking Solution Blends into the Smile
- Strong, Durable and Long-Lasting
- Resistant to Staining from Coffees and Teas
The Ideal Candidate
- Teeth Are Healthy and Free of Decay or Gum Disease
- Sufficient Tooth Enamel to Support the Veneers
- No Bite Misalignment, Teeth Grinding or Bruxism is Present to Put Veneers at Risk