Your smile plays a critical role in how you perceive yourself
This perception affects how you present yourself to others. Needing extensive dental work, such as a full mouth reconstruction, can have a powerful influence on a patient’s well-being. From hiding the smile to avoiding social situations, patients have expressed concern for not only the beauty of their smile, but their overall systemic and mental health as well. To help patients that struggle with the appearance of their smile live life fully, we offer smile makeovers. With professional treatment from skilled doctors your smile transformation can be a life-changing experience.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
- Treatment Customized to Your Specific Smile Needs and Goals
- Repair Damaged Teeth or Cosmetic Imperfections
- Improve the Smile’s Functionality and Your Oral Health
Possible Smile Makeover Enhancements
- Composite Fillings for Tooth Decay
- Teeth Whitening for Staining and Discoloration
- Porcelain Veneers to Mask Shape, Size and Color Imperfections
- Inlays and Onlays to Replace Dental Fillings
- Dental Crowns, Bridges and Implants to Correct Damaged or Missing Teeth
Relax, Your Dream Smile is Ready
Is dental fear or anxiety holding you back from achieving your dream smile? No matter what your treatment entails, we offer sedation dentistry to help you stay calm and relaxed during the procedures you may need. Sedation dentistry under the care of our doctors is a safe and effective method to help you enjoy a virtually pain-free transformation that will leave you smiling with confidence.